Sop for equipment assembly
1. OBJECTIVE: To issue a procedure for assembly, disassembly and reassembly of equipment after operation, cleaning etc.
Q. A. Manager
1. Prepare a checklist of all the parts and match it with equipment.
2. After operation of the machine, disassemble the machine for cleaning & check
all the parts physically and then start cleaning.
3. Clean all the machine / equipment parts with tap water to remove any adhered
material, then wash with detergent water and finally clean with D M water this
water is sent for analysis.
4. After getting approval from Q.C, check all the parts physically with checklist.
5. Reassemble the machine as per procedure.
6. Repeat the procedure again after using the machine / equipment.