Sop for issue of material
1. PURPOSE & SCOPE: To laydown the procedure for issue of materials.
1. Any material whether raw or packing material are to be issued against requisition raised by the store indenting department.
2. The material requisition is raised in the format given in Annexure 1.
3. The materials are issued on First in First out basis (FIFO) .
4. After receiving the requisition the store keeper takes all the required materials one by one in the dispensing room and
batch quantity is weighed or counted in presence of Manufacturing Chemist / Production Officer.
5. Incase of material of higher quantity as or over standard pack size is required the full pack or full pack and part are issued.
6. When the quantity required is very small they are weighed and issued in
double lined poly bags.
7. Mouth of the poly bag is tied by thread and a tag is attached as follows:
Name of the material : Quantity :
For Batch No. : Weighed By :
Checked By : Date :
8. After weighing the left over materials are brought back to stores and kept at their respective place / position.
9. The quantity issued is recorded and subtracted from the stock register.
10. Store keeper finally keeps all the materials on a trolley and gets the requisition slip received by the indenting department and then
allows the material to be taken from dispensing room.
11. A separate register is maintained in the dispensing room where the items are issued on daily basis.